2020 Membership Renewal FAQ’s
Question: Did my dues change from last year?
Answer: YES--National Membership Dues will increase by $5 in 2020. SWORN dues are $95, RETIRED (no longer in a sworn position) dues are $50, and INTERNATIONAL dues are $25. Please note, a few chapters may have increased their dues for 2020.
Question: When can I pay my dues?
Answer: 2020 Membership Renewals will open the first week of January. Once the online portal is open for payments, invoices will be emailed to your PRIMARY e-mail address.
- Pay online after January 3, 2020 or you can select the 'PROFILE' button at the top of the screen, and then select 'Renew Now' button.
- Check payments can be mailed directly to the National Office at: FBINAA, Inc. FBI Academy, Bldg 8-102, Quantico, VA 22135. Please be sure to put your member ID in the memo section of your check.
- If you are not able to log into the website to pay your dues (due to a disabled account), you may complete a RENEWAL FORM (PDF link located at the bottom of this page), and mail, email or fax it to the National Office. If you are unsure about your membership dues amounts please let us know.
Question: How do I log on to the Members Only portion of the website?
Answer: In order to log on to the Members Only area of fbinaa.org, you need to know your User Name, which is your FBINAA member number found on your membership card (if you have forgotten your member number, simply click on I forgot my member ID link)
Question: Why can’t I log onto the website?
Answer: You may have typed the incorrect User Name or your membership in the FBINAA is Inactive and login access may have been disabled. For log in assistance please email: email@example.com or call 703-632-1867. Please be sure to give 48 hours to respond to your request during the peak renewal months of January-March.
Question: Where can I get a paper or digital copy of my Invoice & Receipt?
Answer: Invoices are sent via email the first week of January, and a confirmation receipt will be automatically emailed to you after your payment is processed. But should you not receive either email or accidentally delete it, you can download a copy of both from your Profile page. Select the Profile icon as seen on the top right corner of the website.
- To download or print a receipt, select the 'Print Receipts' button under the 'Renew Now' button.
- To download an invoice, select the "My Membership" tab on your Profile page. Then select the 'Dues Invoice' button.
Question: Can my agency get a joint Invoice for all of our NA grads?
Answer: YES! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a joint invoice.
Question: My invoice is incorrect, as I have Retired or moved to a new chapter. How can I get a new one?
Answer: Please contact us before making a payment--we can still adjust, but it's easier to handle before payments are processed. To obtain a corrected invoice, please contact us at email@example.com or call 703-632-1867 so we may change your membership status to retired or switch your chapter.
Question: Can I belong to more than one chapter?
Answer: YES! Members can belong to as many chapters as they like. Contact us to add a chapter to your membership at any time.
Question: Where do I get my discount code for renewing?
Answer: Any discount codes or special incentive instructions will be sent via a separate email at the end of the day. The monthly prize drawings will be conducted at the close of the month and the randomly selected winners are immediately contacted.