Extra Duty Solutions- Law Enforcement Liaison
Are you a recently retired law enforcement professional who wants to stay connected to the industry?
Here is a chance to introduce your colleagues to a free service that is guaranteed to improve their agency's extra duty (off duty employment) program operations and overall efficiency.
Extra Duty Solutions is in search of a Law Enforcement Liaison who can raise the awareness of our services by leveraging their pre-existing relationships within the law enforcement community.
As a public face for the company, it will be your responsibility to introduce our Solutions Consultants to the top law enforcement decision-makers in your territory. Our ideal candidate must be a self-starter who has established relationships with department leaders across a specific region or state.
- Understanding of off-duty employment programs
- Make introductions between EDS' Solutions Consultants and law enforcement decision-makers
- Assist Solutions Consultants at industry-related conferences
- Report all feedback and agency interaction to the assigned Solutions Consultant near your territory
Preferred Qualities and Skills:
- Networking & Relationship Building- Enjoy speaking to and providing value for fellow industry professionals within your network.
- Remote Worker- Possess the ability to work remotely under minimal supervision but while being a part of a remote team.
- Sales & Marketing Automation- Knowledge of HubSpot Marketing & Sales CRM is a plus.
- Time Management- Superior time management skills, with the ability to prioritize appropriately.
- Technical Skills- Proficiency with personal computers and Microsoft Office products.
- Flexibility- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization.
- Compensation- Thrive in a commission-based role.
- Extensive experience in senior law enforcement leadership roles such as Chief, Sheriff or equivalent.
EDS is the largest and fastest-growing company that provides extra duty managed serviced solutions to law enforcement agencies. By handling everything from customer interactions, the scheduling of extra duty jobs, officer payments, and customer invoicing and collections, EDS eliminates all the financial risk and limit the legal risk for both police departments and municipalities.
As a result, agencies experience transparent and streamlined processes that positively affect working officers, the customers requesting details, and citizens of the community. And the best part? We offer these services at no cost to the agency or municipality.
Extra Duty Solutions is a growing company that is the first of its kind to provide such services to the law enforcement community. EDS has strong relationships with major industry-related organizations, including FBINAA and NJSACOP, and is widely considered the most trusted 3rd party administration partner in the industry.
The potential and path exists to move into a full-time W2 position in the future.
EDS' leadership team has developed a company culture that's built on a foundation of trust, teamwork, and communication.
- We support employee growth and development, while providing employees with clear feedback and suggestions.
- Our employees feel invested in their work and do their best every day.
- We are always seeking new ways to stay a step ahead of the industry.
If interested please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org